2023 Beauty Grand Prix
Congratulations! You have been selected to take part in the 2023 ELLE Canada/ELLE Québec Beauty Grand Prix.
You will have to evaluate the products sent before June 20, 2023. We recommend that you start right away, since every product in each category must be tested for a one-week period. You must also complete and submit your logbook by June 27, 2023.
- Access information for your online logbook, to be used when you start each product’s trial period. To access your logbook, log in with your email and password you have created at https://www.beautygrandprix.ca/
- For each product, you will find the following in the logbook: category, product number, instructions and minimum duration of testing. Every product in your logbook corresponds to a product in your box.
- Test each product for the recommended time period and follow the application instructions. It’s important to always read this information since application instructions can change for each product.
- Products registered in two different categories may be be tested at the same time (i.e you can test a shampoo and a day cream during the same week).
- Store shampoo and conditioner containers in a dry place after each use, to prevent the wrapping from peeling off due to moisture.
- Rate each product according to the criteria provided.
- Record your comments, good or bad.
- Products have been wrapped and numbered to avoid bias. Please do not attempt to remove the wrapping; let the results speak for themselves.
Please email us at: [email protected].
We hope you will enjoy testing and rating the products we have sent you.
The ELLE Canada and ELLE Québec team