2021 Beauty Grand Prix
Congratulations! You have been selected to take part in the 2020 ELLE Canada/ELLE Québec Beauty Grand Prix.
During this uncertain and rapidly changing period, we continue to take the necessary measures to ensure your safety. The products you will receive as part of the ELLE Canada/ELLE Quebec Beauty Grand Prix have been packaged and handled quite sometime ago.
Should you wish to take additional precautions before starting your products evaluation, here are the most recent information on the modes of transmission of COVID-19 on objects. According to the Quebec government official website* (updated on March 18, 2020) in the event of contamination, the COVID-19 virus survives approximately 3 hours on objects with dry surfaces and 6 days on inert objects with wet surfaces.
Thank you for your participation
You will have to evaluate the products sent before June 19, 2020. We recommend that you start right away, since every product in each category must be tested for a one-week period. You must also complete and submit your logbook by June 26, 2020.
- Access information for your online logbook, to be used when you start each product’s trial period. To access your logbook, log in with your email and password you have created here.
- For each product, you will find the following in the logbook: category, product number, instructions and minimum duration of testing. Every product in your logbook corresponds to a product in your box.
- Test each product for the recommended time period and follow the application instructions. It’s important to always read this information since application instructions can change for each product.
- Products registered in two different categories may be be tested at the same time (i.e you can test a shampoo and a day cream during the same week).
- Store shampoo and conditioner containers in a dry place after each use, to prevent the wrapping from peeling off due to moisture.
- Rate each product according to the criteria provided.
- Record your comments, good or bad.
- Products have been wrapped and numbered to avoid bias. Please do not attempt to remove the wrapping; let the results speak for themselves.
Please email us at: [email protected].
We hope you will enjoy testing and rating the products we have sent you.
The ELLE Canada and ELLE Québec team